Everything you need to build a robust budget in one tool
On the one hand you have financial and operational data from diverse sources. On the other hand, you have a team of managers who all need access to the budget and the forecast. Coordinating this process can be a laborious exercise in complexity – unless you have Six Degrees.
Six Degrees planning software takes each manager through a step-by-step process based on best-practice budgeting. This is fully integrated budgeting, forecasting and financial consolidation software made easy, with multiple graphic dashboards and multiple variables controlled with a few simple clicks.
With pre-built modules you can use straight away or easily customise, Six Degrees delivers financial statements, P&L, cashflow and other critical summaries on demand.
Key budgeting and forecasting capabilities:
- Fixed period or rolling budgets and forecasts are simple to prepare, with one integrated model covering Revenue, Expenses, People and Assets.
- With multiyear budgeting and forecasting, your team can view multiple scenarios and versions in a multi-year framework.
- ‘What-if’ functionality handles multiple scenarios and versions over multiple years, so you can compare and contrast the outcomes of various strategies before anything is set in stone. In an ever-changing world, the ability to reforecast is essential.
- Six Degrees is designed to work with minimal customisation. Its pre-set modules capture the critical components of a budgeting process and present them in an Excel-like interface that your users can easily understand and work with.
- The task list capability provides a step-by-step sequence that takes managers on a logical journey to a robust budget – which is particularly useful for ad-hoc users.
- Driver-based planning and corporate overhead allocations let you work with a range of real-world variables. For instance, you can allocate IT costs according to the number of desks, office space, PCs and much more.
- Work with projects which are cost centre independent, handling both revenue and costs.
- Six Degrees employs modern data security to protect both data access and read/write privileges across multiple users.
- Fine grained security ensures secure data access and update together with process management.
- Excel-like user interface with full predictive analytics capability, grid phasing spreads, textual annotations, cell details and validations.
- Budget owners can set target dates for tasks, and track progress with full visibility of task completion and which submissions have been approved.
- With full mobile capability, users can input and review information on smartphones and tablets as well as PCs. No more waiting for managers to return to the office; they can contribute anytime, anywhere in the world.
- Six Degrees integrates with your ERP and existing systems, providing continually updated information and enabling you to drill down to the detail to find explanations for trends or exceptions.
Kiss your expensive and inefficient legacy reporting, planning and analytical solutions goodbye. Enjoy a fresh, innovative strategic planning solution which is a pleasure for your teams to use, and delivers new insights – both during and after the planning process.
To arrange a free demonstration of Six Degrees or find out more, contact Six Degrees.