Can MicroStrategy deliver an enterprise financial performance management solution including planning and forecasting?
Visit us on booth 1005 to see how Six Degrees utilises MicroStrategy to deliver a fully functional enterprise budgeting, planning, forecasting and consolidation solution – out of the box, with no additional software and no add-ins.
There may be a bottle of New Zealand’s finest wine in it for you!
Find out more about MicroStrategy World 2014 here, or join us at the world-class Wynn Las Vegas and Encore Resort January 27-30 to experience the most powerful, comprehensive, scalable, and user-friendly platforms for analytics, mobile, identity and loyalty.
Why attend MicroStrategy World?
- See why the new MicroStrategy Analytics Platform is the most comprehensive analytics solution on the market and the only vendor to receive Good/Excellent ratings in every product capability category in the most recent BIScorecard.
- Let Facebook, Yahoo and eBay show you how they work with MicroStrategy to solve the biggest of Big Data challenges
- Introduce yourself to the newest addition to our analytics suite, MicroStrategy Analytics Desktop, which makes self-service analytics free and easy.
- Hear from our customers, including McDonalds, Houghton Mifflin, Chipotle, DFW Airport, Einstein Noah Bagels, and others why MicroStrategy Mobile has been ranked the #1 Mobile BI Solution for the 3rd straight year.
- Learn why Dr Pepper/Snapple, Netflix, Ingram Micro, Huntington National Bank and others are moving to the Cloud for their analytics needs.
- Discover Gucci, GUESS?, and Tilly’s presenting cutting-edge MicroStrategy retail apps for clienteling, customer loyalty and engagement, and more reinforcing why RIS News Leaderboard ranked MicroStrategy as the #1 retail software vendor in 2013.
- Tour MicroStrategy Usher’s live “Innovation Lab”, where visitors can see demonstrations of how the Usher solution enables enterprise employees and customers to leverage their identity on the smartphone instantly and securely to access systems, perform transactions, and authenticate themselves.